A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Key:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Key is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Key, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Key graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Key has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Edinburg Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Key MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Key practice?
- Dr. James Key has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Key practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.