Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Mar 28th, 2015

It standing results 32 years after major, complicated bilateral knee surgery.

Very Positive Experience show details Very Positive Experience
Sep 10th, 2012

I was very scared when I learned that I needed an operation, but Dr. Key was really very professional and helped to put me at ease. Everything turned out as well as could be and I am now on the road to recovery. 5 stars.

thank you Dr. Key show details thank you Dr. Key
Aug 16th, 2012

Dr. Key really came through for me in a pinch. I don't know what I would have done without him. He exceeded my expecting and I would certainly recommend him to others in a similar position.

Very Positive Results show details Very Positive Results
Aug 16th, 2012

Performed a tough surgery with optimal results. I know there are two Dr. James D. Keys out there. Mine was an older hispanic gentleman. And he was excellent.

My LIfe Has Changed show details My LIfe Has Changed
Aug 10th, 2012

He performed back surgery back in 2007, I had to have 2 extra surgeries by 2 different doctors to correct his mistakes. I spent over a month in the hospitals ICU, then was transferred to a rehab hospital to learn how to walk again. Besides learning how to walk again I had to re-train my bowls and bladder.I was diagnosed with Cauda Equina Syndrome....Changed my life!

ruined my knee show details ruined my knee
Sep 9th, 2010

I had Dr.Key preform secondary surgery on my knee due to a work injury. I had a cyst form on medial meniscal repair done by another Dr. Dr.Key went in to remove the cyst, and preformed much unneeded work, thus damaging my knee to the point that it is irrepairable.I walked into the hospital, and am now disabled for life. I am 36 years old and can no longer work. This Dr. only wants $ does not care about patients. Fly by night surgeon. Biggest mistake of my life was letting this person touch my knee

Sugery show details Sugery
by Jeanette plunkett on Aug 2nd, 2010

In 2006 I had sugery on my back. Well he put me in a wheel chair. So I am very upset with him. Know I can not find him to get my records,