A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kim, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dong S Kim MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Kim practice?
- Dr. James Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kim practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.