Dr. James King Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James King?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. James King?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

June 11th, 2014

horrible!

I have had extreme swelling and pain in my legs for 16 years I saw another doctor in same office who said I was fat and needed to lose weight so I thought king may be different. This guy told me it was in my head and I have psychological issues. Come to find out from a specialist, I have a disease called lipedema that has progressed over the years causing damage because left untreated. I have to go through massages compression garmets and body pumps everyday for the rest of my life to manage it. I also have a rare cancer disease but he would take the time to listen to me. The lack of knowledge from this "internist" was immense. I asked to check my hormones and he said he couldn't. I asked who could he said he didnt know. Then I found an endocrinologist (hormone doctor) king gets paid to sit there and listen and do nothing!!! Bad experience and extremely un helpful. I think he needs to go back to school. I give him no stars!!

September 3rd, 2013

Asthma?

He treats asthma? I have it and no longer require inhalers now that I use an air cleaner in my bedroom. But this doctor never even mentioned an air cleaner, it was my neighbor who loaned me one to try. This doctor only wanted to put me on oral steroids, was not very good at listening either.

October 6th, 2014