A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Leonard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Leonard, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonard graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Leonard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Leonard MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Leonard practice?
- Dr. James Leonard has 1 office location.
Dr. James Leonard practices Emergency Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Emergency Physicians.