A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lynch is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynch
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Lynch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lynch, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lynch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Lynch FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James D. Lynch practice?
- Dr. James Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lynch practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Cardiologists.