Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Madden
Dr. James Madden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Frisco, TX. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Madden is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas, Parkland Health & Hospital System and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. He speaks English.
Dr. James Madden has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. James Madden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.
Dr. Rinku Mehta
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Frisco, TX 0.01 mi17
Dr. Miriam Torres
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Frisco, TX 0.08 mi15
Dr. Kathryn Wood
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Frisco, TX 0.08 mi33