A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Madden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Madden, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Ovulation Induction
Education & Awards
Dr. Madden graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Madden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Madden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans