A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Madden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Madden, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Ovulation Induction
Education & Awards
Dr. Madden graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Madden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Donald Madden MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Madden practice?
- Dr. James Madden has 1 office location.
Dr. James Madden practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.