Dr. James Madison MD, FACC Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 4th, 2016
5-Star Cardiologist
I have been a patient of cardiologist Dr. James D Madison for about 1.5 years. I have had several appointments with him as his patient. He has always been very friendly, personable and professional. Each time I have seen him as his patient for my heart, he has performed a more thorough exam for my heart than any other doctor has done for me. He has never hesitated to order various tests (high-speed imaging heart scan at Minneapolis Heart Institute in Baxter MN, complete stress test, blood tests, etc.) to verify what condition of health my heart is in, along with his vast knowledge of the heart, so he is able to proceed with a proper path of care for me. When he changed my medication, he explained why he was making the change. He has always been willing to answer all my questions in terms so that someone who is not a doctor can understand. I truly believe Dr. James Madison is an excellent cardiologist and a very caring person. I would definitely recommend Dr. Madison as a cardiologist. He has always shown a very positive attitude while in my presence. At this time, concerning Dr. Madison’s medical knowledge and professionalism, I cannot remember one time in which there was even the slightest of negative or uncomfortable moments I have experienced while in his presence. For me, Dr. James D Madison deserves a 5-star rating.

July 14th, 2012