A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Masterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masterson
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Masterson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Masterson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Masterson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Masterson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Masterson MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Masterson practice?
- Dr. James Masterson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Masterson practices Urology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Urologists.