A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Masterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Masterson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Masterson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Masterson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Daniel Masterson MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Masterson practice?
- Dr. James Masterson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Masterson practices Urology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Urologists.