A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mays is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mays, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mays graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dean Mays MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Mays practice?
- Dr. James Mays has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Mays practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sebastopol, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Orthopedic Surgeons.