Learn more about Dr. James Mays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mays is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mays
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mays Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mays, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mays graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dean Mays MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Mays practice?
- Dr. James Mays has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mays practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sebastopol, CA.
See Sebastopol Orthopedic Surgeons.