Learn more about Dr. James Mays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mays is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mays
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mays Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mays, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mays graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dean Mays MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Mays practice?
- Dr. James Mays has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Mays practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sebastopol, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Surgeons.