A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McDaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McDaniel is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDaniel
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. McDaniel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McDaniel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniel graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Donald McDaniel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James D. McDaniel practice?
- Dr. James McDaniel has 3 office locations.
Dr. James McDaniel practices Psychiatry near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Nogales, AZ and Flagstaff, AZ.
See Tucson Psychiatrists.