A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McNabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McNabb, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McNabb graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. McNabb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David McNabb MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James D. McNabb practice?
- Dr. James McNabb has 2 office locations.
Dr. James McNabb practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.