A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McNabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McNabb, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McNabb graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. McNabb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McNabb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. McNabb practice?
Dr. James McNabb practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.