A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McNabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNabb
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McNabb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McNabb, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McNabb graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. McNabb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David McNabb MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James D. McNabb practice?
- Dr. James McNabb has 2 office locations.
Dr. James McNabb practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.