Learn more about Dr. James Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mills has 4 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Gettysburg Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mills accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Mills practice?
Dr. James Mills practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Gettysburg, PA and Hanover, PA.
See York Family Physicians, York Internists, York Cardiologists, and York Nuclear Medicine Physicians.