A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mills has 5 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Douglas Mills FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James D. Mills practice?
- Dr. James Mills has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mills practices Cardiovascular Disease near York, PA.
See York Cardiologists.