A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mills Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mills has 5 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Douglas Mills FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James D. Mills practice?
- Dr. James Mills has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mills practices Cardiovascular Disease near York, PA.
See York Cardiologists.