Learn more about Dr. James Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mills Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mills has 5 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Douglas Mills FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James D. Mills practice?
- Dr. James Mills has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Mills practices Cardiovascular Disease near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Gettysburg, PA and Morgantown, WV.
See York Cardiologists.