A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Miner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Miner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Miner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Miner graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miner has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Hancock Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan