A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Miner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Miner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Miner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Miner graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miner has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Hancock Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Darl Miner MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. James D. Miner practice?
- Dr. James Miner has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Miner practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Greenfield, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Greenfield Otolaryngologists.