Dr. James Moore Is this you?

July 11th, 2009

Dr moore is wonderful

Dr Moore has been treatign my husband and for for more than 13 years. He has dianosed the easy and the hard and always been right. He is courtesous and professional and well respected. I have sent soem of my friends to him (thsoe that woudl NEVER got o a doctor and they loved him! We appreciate how well he takes care of us

May 25th, 2009

I believe Dr. Moore is a competent doctor

I am satisfied with Dr. Moore's care and professionalism. He covers all the areas and is complete in his tests and evaluation. Have been seeing Dr. Moore for 3 years now.

October 10th, 2008

Dr Moore is a wonderful & caring physician

Dr Moore has been taking care of my family for 14 years. He is a very caring & competent doctor & I trust him with my family's health without hesitation.

January 4th, 2017