A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullins
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mullins, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullins graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Mullins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Mullins MD is a male Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Mullins practice?
- Dr. James Mullins has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Mullins practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Pathologists.