Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Murphey
Dr. James Murphey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, GA, with another office in Cleveland, GA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Murphey is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center, Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus and Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus. Dr. Murphey has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Murphey has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. James Murphey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, GA.
Dr. Kenneth Thompson
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine
Sautee Nacoochee, GA 2.25 mi36
Dr. John Cope
Demorest, GA 10.13 mi19
Dr. Mark Kats
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Demorest, GA 10.14 mi9