A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Murphy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Don Murphy MD and MS is a male Oncologist , has 48 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Murphy practice?
- Dr. James Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. James Murphy practices Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Oncologists.