Dr. James Novak Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James Novak?

Kind, patient, wise therapist

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Finding a therapist one feels comfortable with can be a lifelong search...which is not the easiest thing to persevere at because patience may not be within a person's caliber when they're undergoing mental health issues. I am happy to say Dr. Novak is WONDERFUL. I felt 100% comfortable with him on the first visit. I look forward to my appts with him; never feel under pressure to fill the time with babble; truly cherish his advice. TRY HIM. He is wonderfully calm, intelligent, patient and has a good read on his patients (at least he does on me!) So thrilled that I found him. Thank you to my psychiatrist, Dr. Nawaz!!

Posted on July 22nd, 2015