A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Paauw, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Glaucoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Paauw graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Paauw has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- Wright Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paauw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Paauw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Paauw practice?
Dr. James Paauw practices Ophthalmology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Kansas City Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Paauw, Dr. Jacob Paauw, Dr. Jacques Paauw, Dr. Jaime Paauw