Learn more about Dr. James Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Palmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmer
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Palmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Palmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Duane Palmer MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James D. Palmer practice?
- Dr. James Palmer has 8 office locations.
Dr. James Palmer practices General Practice near El Cajon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, CA and San Jose, CA.
See El Cajon General Practitioners.