A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. James Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Palmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Duane Palmer MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James D. Palmer practice?
- Dr. James Palmer has 8 office locations.
Dr. James Palmer practices General Practice near El Cajon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, CA and San Jose, CA.
See El Cajon Primary Care Doctors.