A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Patterson is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Patterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- St Francis North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dewitt Patterson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Patterson practice?
- Dr. James Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Patterson practices Family Medicine near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Family Physicians.