A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Potter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potter
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Potter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Weight
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Potter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Monadnock Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dodd Potter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Potter practice?
- Dr. James Potter has 1 office location.
Dr. James Potter practices Family Medicine near Jaffrey, NH.
See Jaffrey Family Physicians.