A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Reid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reid, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Reid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- William J B Dorn V A Hospital, Columbia, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Douglas Reid MD is a male General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James D. Reid practice?
- Dr. James Reid has 1 office location.
Dr. James Reid practices Surgery and General Practice near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Surgeons and Myrtle Beach General Practitioners.