Learn more about Dr. J Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Reid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reid
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Reid, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Reid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- William J B Dorn V A Hospital, Columbia, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Douglas Reid MD is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. J D. Reid practice?
- Dr. J Reid has 2 office locations.
Dr. J Reid practices General Practice, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Gastonia, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Gastonia General Practitioners and Gastonia Surgeons.