A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Reid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reid
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Reid, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Reid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- William J B Dorn V A Hospital, Columbia, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Douglas Reid MD is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. J D. Reid practice?
- Dr. J Reid has 1 office location.
Dr. J Reid practices General Practice, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach General Practitioners and Myrtle Beach Surgeons.