A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Richardson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richardson
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Richardson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Luther Midelfort Oakridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richardson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Richardson practice?
- Dr. James Richardson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Richardson practices Family Medicine near Holmen, WI.
See Holmen Primary Care Doctors.