Learn more about Dr. James Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Richardson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Richardson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Austin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richardson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 10 plans
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Richardson practice?
Dr. James Richardson practices Family Medicine near Holmen, WI.
See Holmen Family Physicians.