A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Robinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Robinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
- St Vincents East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robinson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Robinson practice?
- Dr. James Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Robinson practices Family Medicine near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Primary Care Doctors.