Dr. James Sharp Is this you?

3.3

Posted on June 17th, 2014

Sharp became irritated with me because I could not stand the bright light he was shining in my damaged eye so he walked out of the room on me telling me I could see with one eye as good as anyone else. You decide.....true story.

Great care

Posted on October 6th, 2009

I had to see Dr. Sharp earlier this year after a torn retina. It was a very frightening experience for me (very sudden onset). Dr. Sharp worked me in quickly, lasered the retinal tear, and followed up consistantly. Good doc, good guy.

Posted on December 22nd, 2008

On time for appointments. Quickly worked in for emergencies. Exceptionally caring bedside manner. Explained complicated procedures (vitrectomy and schlera buckle) in an understandable language.

Posted on July 7th, 2015