A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Spencer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Spencer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Spencer DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Spencer practice?
- Dr. James Spencer has 10 office locations.
Dr. James Spencer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Goshen, IN.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI and Lansing, MI.
See Goshen Obstetricians & Gynecologists.