A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Steele is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steele
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steele Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Steele has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Texas Institute of Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Darrell Steele DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Steele practice?
- Dr. James Steele has 1 office location.
Dr. James Steele practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Coppell Dentists.