A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Steele is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steele
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steele Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Steele has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Texas Institute of Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Darrell Steele DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Steele practice?
- Dr. James Steele has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Steele practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Coppell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Coppell Surgeons and Coppell Dentists.