A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sullivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sullivan, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dennis Sullivan MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. James Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sullivan practices Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Oncology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.