A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tate is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tate
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tate Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tate, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tate graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Tate has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Daryl Tate FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Tate practice?
- Dr. James Tate has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Tate practices Neurological Surgery near Redding, CA.
See Redding Neurological Surgeons.