A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tate is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tate
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tate Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tate, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tate graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Tate has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Daryl Tate FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Tate practice?
- Dr. James Tate has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Tate practices Neurological Surgery near Redding, CA.
See Redding Neurological Surgeons.