A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Thomas, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Thomas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Daniel Thomas MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Thomas practice?
- Dr. James Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Thomas practices Emergency Medicine near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See Brockton Emergency Physicians.