A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wagner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wagner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Wagner MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Wagner practice?
- Dr. James Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Wagner practices Internal Medicine near Sewickley, PA.
See Sewickley Internists.