Learn more about Dr. James Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wallace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallace
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wallace, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wallace has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Davis Wallace MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Wallace practice?
- Dr. James Wallace has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wallace practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Rheumatologists.