A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wallace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wallace, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wallace has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Davis Wallace MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Wallace practice?
- Dr. James Wallace has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Wallace practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Rheumatologists.