A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Warren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Warren has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Douglas Warren MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James D. Warren practice?
- Dr. James Warren has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Warren practices Otolaryngology and Pediatrics near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, CO and Lafayette, CO.
See Boulder Otolaryngologists and Boulder Pediatricians.