Dr. James Weinstein Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. James Weinstein?

Forgot me after 3yrs

Posted on May 10th, 2013

I have seen him as a pt. for over 3 yrs and in a visit he didn't remember meeting me. This wasn't the first time. A min in there he accused me of disobeying an order for pain Mangment he said he gave me last follow up from my MRI but funny thing was I just had my MRI the previous week and that was my fu . Seems to me his diagnosis are improper too. i have a know c7 compression and he stated i was normaI with no abnormalities. WOW! under statement! wouldn't recommend him to look at my dog.

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.