Dr. James Weinstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Weinstein?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

May 10th, 2013

Forgot me after 3yrs

I have seen him as a pt. for over 3 yrs and in a visit he didn't remember meeting me. This wasn't the first time. A min in there he accused me of disobeying an order for pain Mangment he said he gave me last follow up from my MRI but funny thing was I just had my MRI the previous week and that was my fu . Seems to me his diagnosis are improper too. i have a know c7 compression and he stated i was normaI with no abnormalities. WOW! under statement! wouldn't recommend him to look at my dog.

Epilepsy

Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.