A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wells is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Wells has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Darrick Wells DC and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James D. Wells practice?
- Dr. James Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wells practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Selma, CA.
See Selma Primary Care Doctors and Selma General Practitioners.