A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wells is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Wells has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Darrick Wells DC and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James D. Wells practice?
- Dr. James Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wells practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Selma, CA.
See Selma Primary Care Doctors.