A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wilson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Piedmont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Wilson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Wilson practice?
- Dr. James Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wilson practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mooresville, NC.
See Mooresville Family Physicians and Mooresville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.