A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wolff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wolff, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolff graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wolff has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Wolff practice?
Dr. James Wolff practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging near Poway, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Poway Radiologists.