A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wolff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wolff, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolff graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wolff has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wolff MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James Wolff practice?
- Dr. James Wolff has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Wolff practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Radiologists.