A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dailey graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dailey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Medical Center
- Freeman West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wayne Dailey DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Dailey practice?
- Dr. James Dailey has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Dailey practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Joplin, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Webb City, MO and Carthage, MO.
See Joplin Primary Care Doctors and Joplin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.