Great Physician show details Great Physician
Jun 16th, 2015

Excellent physician. No pressure when discussing options. Was patient with my decision making and always addressed my concerns. Allowed me to be an active participant in my treatment. With his help, we have our first baby on the way!

A top notch professional show details A top notch professional
by Chris Marks on Jun 5th, 2015

I have gone to Arizona Urology Specialist for close to 25 years. My care has always been excellent. I finally reached a point where my symptoms required surgery. Dr. James Daitch provided the proper diagnosis and made the entire process from start to finish a textbook example of what a true professional doctor should be doing. He explained everything and answered my questions with candor and I had a very clear idea of what to expect. I went into surgery with the utmost confidence in his abilities and everything he said would happen did before , during and after . The TURP procedure has changed my life for the better and I am very thankful for the excellent care Dr. Daitch and his staff provided to me. A big thanks as well to the professionals at Scottsdale Healthcare Shea as everyone was great. I am grateful to have such a terrific doctor. Thank you Dr. Daitch.

Jun 2nd, 2015

Dr. Daitch was great in diagnosing and treating my infertility issues. They were very accommodating in the scheduling of my appointments, due to living 2 hours away.

by M & S Weinstein on May 21st, 2015

My husband and I have ultimate trust in and respect for Dr. Jim Daitch. Working in what might be a "difficult" area, he knows his patients, he knows his specialty, and he knows the value of being compassionate. That's the trifecta of medical practice. Dr. Daitch deserves every kudo he receives.

Eternally Grateful show details Eternally Grateful
May 16th, 2015

I want to thank Dr. Daitch and his staff for his help with my fertility treatments. Because of his skill in diagnosing my condition and the subsequent surgery, my wife recently delivered our healthy miracle baby. Dr. Daitch's skill and the faith and prayers of so many others was instrumental in making this happen. How can you adequately thank someone who makes that happen? We are eternally grateful.

Apr 21st, 2015

Great doctor. Would highly recommend Dr. Daitsch.

Mar 16th, 2015

Dr Daitch is the reason why we are parents today. He performed a microtese surgery on my husband, and only then we were able to proceed with in vitro fertilization and conceive after 13 years of trying unsuccessfully. We are forever grateful for his expertise, knowledge, and professionalism. Thank you Dr Daitch!

Dr. Daitch correctly identified and treated male infertility for me. show details Dr. Daitch correctly identified and treated male infertility for me.
by Jason on Jan 30th, 2015

Since being a patient I went from 0 sperm count to having a beautiful and healthy 15 month girl and wife is pregnant with #2.

Daitch is excellent show details Daitch is excellent
by D. Summerlin on Jan 14th, 2015

Dr. Daitch is excellent, and his office and staff are extremely professional. I have the highest regard for everything he's done for me in urology. Great doctor, great communicator!

Absolutely Fabulous Doctor show details Absolutely Fabulous Doctor
by Eugene D on Dec 19th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Daitch for 11 years, ever since I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Dr. Daitch performed the confirming biopsy and the radical prostatectomy. He also discovered a large kidney stone that had been missed by several doctors, including two gastroenterologists and several other doctors and the Mayo Clinic Pain Center, and he performed the surgery to remove it. The results of Dr. Daitch's diagnoses and surgeries were excellent. But as important, and for others considering going to Dr. Daitch perhaps even more important, you will find that Dr. Daitch is unparalleled in every way. His biography attests to his brilliance. And his professionalism, kindness, courtesy, patience, and concern are manifest at the highest level and make him truly special. Dr. Daitch has a gifted way of explaining what can be difficult matters, so that the patient feels both informed and comforted at the same time. I feel truly blessed to be able to call Dr. Daitch my doctor. I cannot imagine a better one.

Average show details Average
by John on Nov 19th, 2014

I had difficult time scheduling an appointment because phone line kept hanging up upon each call I tried to make. After several attempts for about two weeks I did manage to make appointment. After that it was the weirdest office I could have encountered. The doctor has good qualities, but doesn't check to see if his nurse or help is following through with his patients. Seemed rushed to get in and out. I'm sure he doesn't have time to single handed run the office when his Manager should be doing that. He might be a really good doctor but his ill patient is suffering from nonsense the way his office help handles situations.

Senior Urology Patient show details Senior Urology Patient
by LOUIS H. THIELE on Oct 8th, 2014

Dr. Daitch is very upfront and confident about his assessment of your problems. He obviously speaks from experience and refers cases to his associates for consultation. The wealth of experience in this group of doctors is tremendous and very reassuring!

Repeat Patient show details Repeat Patient
Aug 5th, 2014

The first time I saw Dr. Daitch was for my vasectomy reversal 5 years ago. After two beautiful children, I'm a patient again for a second vasectomy. Great Doctor!

Blood in Urine show details Blood in Urine
by Victoria F on May 2nd, 2014

Preceding my 2nd visit Dr Daitch ordered a scan and ultra sound. On the 2nd visit doctor performed a Cystoscopy exam, where a fiber optic camera is inserted through the urethra. I was beyond anxious about this procedure as it was, to me, a totally invasive procedure. I was assured by the nurse assistant that it wasn't painful and it wouldn't take very long. I was treated with absolute dignity and told every step and what to expect. The exam was a piece of cake!! REALLY!! I was elated! My follow up appointment is in 2 months. I highly recommend Dr. Daitch if you are experiencing any urology related symptoms. Turns out I have kidney stones! I consider myself very fortunate to be under Dr. Daitch & Urology Associates' care.

My favorite doctor show details My favorite doctor
by AA on Nov 14th, 2013

2014 was the year of the urologist for me. I had two serious urologic conditions that needed attention: stress incontinence and a kidney stone. I went to Dr. Daitch because he was covered on my insurance and he was part of a group, where his associate Dr. Brito, was also employed. EVERYONE at this practice is amazing. The staff at the front desk and in scheduling, the lovely nurse who did my urodynamic study, EVERYONE. They are kind, they smile, they go out of their way...without, it seems, a thought that it could be done any other way. They have a very high standard of care at this practice and Dr. Daitch exemplifies it. He moved his schedule around to be able to do my procedures, he sat and listened to my concerns, he created realistic expectations, his scheduler returned my 8 messages about my sling procedure. Best of all - I've had a great result from my surgeries and my quality of life has been improved. Seriously - don't pass Urology Associates and Dr. Daitch up. They're the best.

Excellent Urologist show details Excellent Urologist
Feb 11th, 2013

I have a patient of Dr. Daitch for years. He has helped me with infertility issues, prostate issues and even kidney stones. I can't say enough about him, he is an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend him. He is a Harvard educated doctor and it shows!

Excellent Urologist show details Excellent Urologist
Nov 20th, 2010

My husband and I were recommend to go see Dr. Daitch after getting a male factor infertility diagnosis. My husband became a patient there we would both highly recommend him to anyone struggling with any male factor infertility issues. Dr. Daitch has always been courteous, respectful and has a positive personality. He is very knowledgeable at what he does and is willing to give treatments a try to help you.

Oct 30th, 2010

I have spent a lot of money but my condition has only been getting worse. The doctor is interested only in his own personal profit rather than the well-being of patients.

OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN show details OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN
Oct 6th, 2010

TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN IN DETAIL YOUR DIAGNOSIS AND THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO YOU.