Dr. James Daitch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Daitch?

Posted on June 28th, 2017

From Day One, Dr. Daitch has given me the best care. I've been under his care for 15 years. He is attentive, compassionate, understanding, very knowledgeable, and very pleasant. He has a great smile and a sense of humor. He talks TO you not AT you and he really listens to what you have to say. Courtney, his assistant, is just as pleasant and caring. His Scottsdale office is very comfortable, his front office staff and scheduler are pleasant to deal with. I would recommend Dr. Daitch to anyone. I recently underwent a TURP with Dr. Daitch for a chronically enlarged and painful prostate. I've had an excellent result thus far following this procedure and would recommend Dr. Daitch to anyone who would be considering a similar procedure. His expertise is exceptional and he explains EVERYTHING very well. If I could give his a 6-Star rating, I would.

Excellent Experience

Posted on June 27th, 2017

I have only the best review for Dr. Daitch and his entire group. I experienced professional, courteous service from the time of my first phone call all the way through the post procedure care. In addition, I researched local urologist's extensively and Dr. Daitch was one of the few that utilized the most up-to-date procedure which was important to me. In all, if anyone is deciding on a urologist, I strongly recommend Dr. Daitch.

Male infertility

Posted on October 14th, 2016

If you are seeing Dr. Diatch for infertility problems RUN!!! His assistant Shelly takes weeks to call you back to schedule an appointment. Yes you have to leave a voice message to schedule an appt. Dr. Diatch seemed nice, but only wanted to do an anal ultrasound which he found no problems. At that point and every appt. after that he pushed IVF, and every time we asked for other procedures; such as MRI, blood work, medication and many more. He said no they're a waste of time? We asked for another specialist and he said he's the only one in the phoenix area.

Posted on July 10th, 2016

Dr. Daitch is an excllent physician, I highly recommend him!

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Thank you Dr Daitch. Dr Daitch implanted aa artificial urinary sphincter for me. I had been incontinent for seven years following a radical prostectomy for prostate cancer. Dr Daitch gave me my life back, literally. I was miserable before the surgery. The surgery went well and when he activated the device after six weeks, it worked perfectly Thank you Dr Daitch and all ofd your staff. Everyone at Arizona Urology Specialists was terrific.

Posted on April 21st, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Daitch for 12 years. He has treated my enlarged prostate without surgery. He also did a reverse vasectomy for me about six years ago and today I am lucky enough to have a second family with a beautiful wife and 3 year old daughter. This could never have been possible without the successful surgery done by Dr. Daitch. The new family is one of the best gifts in my whole life! I strongly recommend Dr. Daitch!

Posted on March 10th, 2016

Dr. Daitch is a good doctor but the office staff and assistants do not care. My husband was treated like a piece of meat. The nurses just wanted to rush and get the job done with no empathy or kindness for the patient or what they are going thru. What happened to a smile and trying to make you feel a little less embarrassed than you do. I guess those days if truly caring are long gone.

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

He is absolutely excellent

Unprofessional

Posted on January 9th, 2016

Dr Daitch seems friendly and kind at first. For the first few months I was of the opinion that he was a great doctor since he helped me solve an issue that had plagued me for quite some time. However, I always had this weird feeling that he was over scheduling me for check ups and that I was being ushered in and out of the office as fast as possible. I also repeatedly felt as though my concerns with treatment were seen as insignificant to the doctor since he only spent 5 minutes with me in the exam room at most. In one instance, the doctor ordered a new set of tests for me and said that I needed to take them. His staff neglected to run my insurance to see if it was covered, and the next time I went into the office to obtain my results, I was told that I owed $300 and that I could not get the results unless I paid. Maybe some of your clientele can afford an unexpected bill of that nature, but I unfortunately cannot. Neither the doctor nor his staff seemed to understand this reality. The best response they could come up with was that "Everybody has to pay, not just you." After borderline making a scene in the waiting room, the doctor sent an underling out to hand me my results on paper. He didn't have the fortitude to look me in the eye and admit that they handled a patient in a very unprofessional way. It turns out that the results came back completely normal, and he was essentially holding them hostage until I paid him. Had I not stuck to my guns, I would have never been able to confirm that I was in the clear. That incident was the last time that I entered Dr. Daitch's practice as I literally could not forgive something so money-grubbing in nature. However, the doctor continued to authorize refills of the medicine that I need to take on a daily basis for several months without contacting me or following up on what had happened previously. I thought to myself, "Okay well at least he isn't going to deprive me of the medicine that he originally prescribed for me." Until today that is... I received a call from my pharmacy earlier in the week saying that my prescription had been delayed and that they would call me when it was ready for pick up. After a few days I decided to go to the pharmacy and see what the deal was. They told me that they had faxed refill requests to Dr. Daitch's office four times over the last 10 days and that they are seemingly being ignored. From there I attempted to reach someone at the practice who might be able to provide me a reason as to why I am being denied my medicine. However, I was given the run around not once, but twice in the same day. I left a voicemail with the woman who was supposed to be able to help me with my prescription in the early afternoon and also a hand written note with the receptionist. I was promised multiple times that I would receive a return call before the close of business. This, of course, did not happen. I expressed a significant amount of urgency in my message and to the various drones who handle their phones, yet this apparently does not matter. This literally does not make sense. If i need to come see the doctor to get him to authorize a refill, I should have been told that following my LAST refill. I should at least be told something, but instead I am left sans medicine for the weekend and am absolutely irate at Dr Daitch and his staff for being so greedy, vindictive, and unprofessional. I can only judge someone based on my experience, and my experience with Dr. Daitch dictates that he pretends to care about his patients, but really only cares about seeing as many people as possible so that he can make the most money possible. I sincerely recommend you go elsewhere for your urology/fertility needs if you are hoping to see a doctor who genuinely cares about the well being of his patients and doesn't simply want to extort you for money. Dr Daitch, if you are reading this, you should be ashamed of yourself and of your staff.

Nephrectomy

Posted on October 7th, 2015

I had a cancerous tumor on my right kidney, and having multiple other health issues, surgery was quite a concern. Dr. Daitch showed real compassion, and worked quickly to schedule me for surgery. I am convinced I am alive today because of the skill he demonstrated in performing my nephrectomy. His surgical coordinator, Kim, was amazing and extremely helpful as well. If you are in need of a surgeon / urologist whose judgement and experience you can trust, I would tell you to run, not walk, to Dr. Daitch.

Dr. Daitch is AMAZING.

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Dr. Daitch was amazing. His bedside manner was thorough, caring, and honest. Many doctors see patients as a number; Daitch saw us as people. He performed a vasectomy reversal on my husband last year which ultimately resulted in a beautiful, healthy baby boy this August. I sent him an announcement and he personally called to congratulate us on our son. This is the type of doctor he is. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

Posted on September 20th, 2015

Dr. Daitch is one of the finest doctors I know. He is a caring, professional individual. You may have to wait in his office for a little bit of time, but that is because he never rushes you through the exam. He will answer all your questions and genuinely cares about his patients. There really are not enough nice words to describe Dr. Daitch. I owe him my life. He suspected something was wrong with me even though all the tests came back negative. He kept searching for answers until he found that I had early stage kidney cancer. He operated and I know feel fine. Thank God for doctors like Dr. Daitch.