Feb 3rd, 2016

He is absolutely excellent

Unprofessional show details Unprofessional
by Alex on Jan 8th, 2016

Dr Daitch seems friendly and kind at first. For the first few months I was of the opinion that he was a great doctor since he helped me solve an issue that had plagued me for quite some time. However, I always had this weird feeling that he was over scheduling me for check ups and that I was being ushered in and out of the office as fast as possible. I also repeatedly felt as though my concerns with treatment were seen as insignificant to the doctor since he only spent 5 minutes with me in the exam room at most. In one instance, the doctor ordered a new set of tests for me and said that I needed to take them. His staff neglected to run my insurance to see if it was covered, and the next time I went into the office to obtain my results, I was told that I owed $300 and that I could not get the results unless I paid. Maybe some of your clientele can afford an unexpected bill of that nature, but I unfortunately cannot. Neither the doctor nor his staff seemed to understand this reality. The best response they could come up with was that "Everybody has to pay, not just you." After borderline making a scene in the waiting room, the doctor sent an underling out to hand me my results on paper. He didn't have the fortitude to look me in the eye and admit that they handled a patient in a very unprofessional way. It turns out that the results came back completely normal, and he was essentially holding them hostage until I paid him. Had I not stuck to my guns, I would have never been able to confirm that I was in the clear. That incident was the last time that I entered Dr. Daitch's practice as I literally could not forgive something so money-grubbing in nature. However, the doctor continued to authorize refills of the medicine that I need to take on a daily basis for several months without contacting me or following up on what had happened previously. I thought to myself, "Okay well at least he isn't going to deprive me of the medicine that he originally prescribed for me." Until today that is... I received a call from my pharmacy earlier in the week saying that my prescription had been delayed and that they would call me when it was ready for pick up. After a few days I decided to go to the pharmacy and see what the deal was. They told me that they had faxed refill requests to Dr. Daitch's office four times over the last 10 days and that they are seemingly being ignored. From there I attempted to reach someone at the practice who might be able to provide me a reason as to why I am being denied my medicine. However, I was given the run around not once, but twice in the same day. I left a voicemail with the woman who was supposed to be able to help me with my prescription in the early afternoon and also a hand written note with the receptionist. I was promised multiple times that I would receive a return call before the close of business. This, of course, did not happen. I expressed a significant amount of urgency in my message and to the various drones who handle their phones, yet this apparently does not matter. This literally does not make sense. If i need to come see the doctor to get him to authorize a refill, I should have been told that following my LAST refill. I should at least be told something, but instead I am left sans medicine for the weekend and am absolutely irate at Dr Daitch and his staff for being so greedy, vindictive, and unprofessional. I can only judge someone based on my experience, and my experience with Dr. Daitch dictates that he pretends to care about his patients, but really only cares about seeing as many people as possible so that he can make the most money possible. I sincerely recommend you go elsewhere for your urology/fertility needs if you are hoping to see a doctor who genuinely cares about the well being of his patients and doesn't simply want to extort you for money. Dr Daitch, if you are reading this, you should be ashamed of yourself and of your staff.

Nephrectomy show details Nephrectomy
by Ron on Oct 6th, 2015

I had a cancerous tumor on my right kidney, and having multiple other health issues, surgery was quite a concern. Dr. Daitch showed real compassion, and worked quickly to schedule me for surgery. I am convinced I am alive today because of the skill he demonstrated in performing my nephrectomy. His surgical coordinator, Kim, was amazing and extremely helpful as well. If you are in need of a surgeon / urologist whose judgement and experience you can trust, I would tell you to run, not walk, to Dr. Daitch.

Dr. Daitch is AMAZING. show details Dr. Daitch is AMAZING.
by Brooke S on Oct 6th, 2015

Dr. Daitch was amazing. His bedside manner was thorough, caring, and honest. Many doctors see patients as a number; Daitch saw us as people. He performed a vasectomy reversal on my husband last year which ultimately resulted in a beautiful, healthy baby boy this August. I sent him an announcement and he personally called to congratulate us on our son. This is the type of doctor he is. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

by L. Eagleeye on Sep 20th, 2015

Dr. Daitch is one of the finest doctors I know. He is a caring, professional individual. You may have to wait in his office for a little bit of time, but that is because he never rushes you through the exam. He will answer all your questions and genuinely cares about his patients. There really are not enough nice words to describe Dr. Daitch. I owe him my life. He suspected something was wrong with me even though all the tests came back negative. He kept searching for answers until he found that I had early stage kidney cancer. He operated and I know feel fine. Thank God for doctors like Dr. Daitch.

Great Physician show details Great Physician
Jun 16th, 2015

Excellent physician. No pressure when discussing options. Was patient with my decision making and always addressed my concerns. Allowed me to be an active participant in my treatment. With his help, we have our first baby on the way!

A top notch professional show details A top notch professional
by Chris Marks on Jun 5th, 2015

I have gone to Arizona Urology Specialist for close to 25 years. My care has always been excellent. I finally reached a point where my symptoms required surgery. Dr. James Daitch provided the proper diagnosis and made the entire process from start to finish a textbook example of what a true professional doctor should be doing. He explained everything and answered my questions with candor and I had a very clear idea of what to expect. I went into surgery with the utmost confidence in his abilities and everything he said would happen did before , during and after . The TURP procedure has changed my life for the better and I am very thankful for the excellent care Dr. Daitch and his staff provided to me. A big thanks as well to the professionals at Scottsdale Healthcare Shea as everyone was great. I am grateful to have such a terrific doctor. Thank you Dr. Daitch.

Jun 2nd, 2015

Dr. Daitch was great in diagnosing and treating my infertility issues. They were very accommodating in the scheduling of my appointments, due to living 2 hours away.

by M & S Weinstein on May 21st, 2015

My husband and I have ultimate trust in and respect for Dr. Jim Daitch. Working in what might be a "difficult" area, he knows his patients, he knows his specialty, and he knows the value of being compassionate. That's the trifecta of medical practice. Dr. Daitch deserves every kudo he receives.

Eternally Grateful show details Eternally Grateful
May 16th, 2015

I want to thank Dr. Daitch and his staff for his help with my fertility treatments. Because of his skill in diagnosing my condition and the subsequent surgery, my wife recently delivered our healthy miracle baby. Dr. Daitch's skill and the faith and prayers of so many others was instrumental in making this happen. How can you adequately thank someone who makes that happen? We are eternally grateful.

Apr 21st, 2015

Great doctor. Would highly recommend Dr. Daitsch.

Mar 16th, 2015

Dr Daitch is the reason why we are parents today. He performed a microtese surgery on my husband, and only then we were able to proceed with in vitro fertilization and conceive after 13 years of trying unsuccessfully. We are forever grateful for his expertise, knowledge, and professionalism. Thank you Dr Daitch!

Dr. Daitch correctly identified and treated male infertility for me. show details Dr. Daitch correctly identified and treated male infertility for me.
by Jason on Jan 30th, 2015

Since being a patient I went from 0 sperm count to having a beautiful and healthy 15 month girl and wife is pregnant with #2.

Daitch is excellent show details Daitch is excellent
by D. Summerlin on Jan 14th, 2015

Dr. Daitch is excellent, and his office and staff are extremely professional. I have the highest regard for everything he's done for me in urology. Great doctor, great communicator!

Absolutely Fabulous Doctor show details Absolutely Fabulous Doctor
by Eugene D on Dec 19th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Daitch for 11 years, ever since I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Dr. Daitch performed the confirming biopsy and the radical prostatectomy. He also discovered a large kidney stone that had been missed by several doctors, including two gastroenterologists and several other doctors and the Mayo Clinic Pain Center, and he performed the surgery to remove it. The results of Dr. Daitch's diagnoses and surgeries were excellent. But as important, and for others considering going to Dr. Daitch perhaps even more important, you will find that Dr. Daitch is unparalleled in every way. His biography attests to his brilliance. And his professionalism, kindness, courtesy, patience, and concern are manifest at the highest level and make him truly special. Dr. Daitch has a gifted way of explaining what can be difficult matters, so that the patient feels both informed and comforted at the same time. I feel truly blessed to be able to call Dr. Daitch my doctor. I cannot imagine a better one.

Average show details Average
by John on Nov 19th, 2014

I had difficult time scheduling an appointment because phone line kept hanging up upon each call I tried to make. After several attempts for about two weeks I did manage to make appointment. After that it was the weirdest office I could have encountered. The doctor has good qualities, but doesn't check to see if his nurse or help is following through with his patients. Seemed rushed to get in and out. I'm sure he doesn't have time to single handed run the office when his Manager should be doing that. He might be a really good doctor but his ill patient is suffering from nonsense the way his office help handles situations.

Senior Urology Patient show details Senior Urology Patient
by LOUIS H. THIELE on Oct 8th, 2014

Dr. Daitch is very upfront and confident about his assessment of your problems. He obviously speaks from experience and refers cases to his associates for consultation. The wealth of experience in this group of doctors is tremendous and very reassuring!

Repeat Patient show details Repeat Patient
Aug 5th, 2014

The first time I saw Dr. Daitch was for my vasectomy reversal 5 years ago. After two beautiful children, I'm a patient again for a second vasectomy. Great Doctor!

Blood in Urine show details Blood in Urine
by Victoria F on May 2nd, 2014

Preceding my 2nd visit Dr Daitch ordered a scan and ultra sound. On the 2nd visit doctor performed a Cystoscopy exam, where a fiber optic camera is inserted through the urethra. I was beyond anxious about this procedure as it was, to me, a totally invasive procedure. I was assured by the nurse assistant that it wasn't painful and it wouldn't take very long. I was treated with absolute dignity and told every step and what to expect. The exam was a piece of cake!! REALLY!! I was elated! My follow up appointment is in 2 months. I highly recommend Dr. Daitch if you are experiencing any urology related symptoms. Turns out I have kidney stones! I consider myself very fortunate to be under Dr. Daitch & Urology Associates' care.

My favorite doctor show details My favorite doctor
by AA on Nov 14th, 2013

2014 was the year of the urologist for me. I had two serious urologic conditions that needed attention: stress incontinence and a kidney stone. I went to Dr. Daitch because he was covered on my insurance and he was part of a group, where his associate Dr. Brito, was also employed. EVERYONE at this practice is amazing. The staff at the front desk and in scheduling, the lovely nurse who did my urodynamic study, EVERYONE. They are kind, they smile, they go out of their way...without, it seems, a thought that it could be done any other way. They have a very high standard of care at this practice and Dr. Daitch exemplifies it. He moved his schedule around to be able to do my procedures, he sat and listened to my concerns, he created realistic expectations, his scheduler returned my 8 messages about my sling procedure. Best of all - I've had a great result from my surgeries and my quality of life has been improved. Seriously - don't pass Urology Associates and Dr. Daitch up. They're the best.

Excellent Urologist show details Excellent Urologist
Feb 11th, 2013

I have a patient of Dr. Daitch for years. He has helped me with infertility issues, prostate issues and even kidney stones. I can't say enough about him, he is an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend him. He is a Harvard educated doctor and it shows!

Excellent Urologist show details Excellent Urologist
Nov 20th, 2010

My husband and I were recommend to go see Dr. Daitch after getting a male factor infertility diagnosis. My husband became a patient there we would both highly recommend him to anyone struggling with any male factor infertility issues. Dr. Daitch has always been courteous, respectful and has a positive personality. He is very knowledgeable at what he does and is willing to give treatments a try to help you.

OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN show details OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN
Oct 6th, 2010

TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN IN DETAIL YOUR DIAGNOSIS AND THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO YOU.