Urologists
202 E Earll Dr
Ste 360
Phoenix, AZ 85012
602-264-4431
Locations and availability (3)

|  Repeat Patient  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2014

The first time I saw Dr. Daitch was for my vasectomy reversal 5 years ago. After two beautiful children, I'm a patient again for a second vasectomy. Great Doctor!

|  Blood in Urine  |  show details
by Victoria F on May 2nd, 2014

Preceding my 2nd visit Dr Daitch ordered a scan and ultra sound. On the 2nd visit doctor performed a Cystoscopy exam, where a fiber optic camera is inserted through the urethra. I was beyond anxious about this procedure as it was, to me, a totally invasive procedure. I was assured by the nurse assistant that it wasn't painful and it wouldn't take very long. I was treated with absolute dignity and told every step and what to expect. The exam was a piece of cake!! REALLY!! I was elated! My follow up appointment is in 2 months. I highly recommend Dr. Daitch if you are experiencing any urology related symptoms. Turns out I have kidney stones! I consider myself very fortunate to be under Dr. Daitch & Urology Associates' care.

|  My favorite doctor  |  show details
by AA on Nov 14th, 2013

2014 was the year of the urologist for me. I had two serious urologic conditions that needed attention: stress incontinence and a kidney stone. I went to Dr. Daitch because he was covered on my insurance and he was part of a group, where his associate Dr. Brito, was also employed. EVERYONE at this practice is amazing. The staff at the front desk and in scheduling, the lovely nurse who did my urodynamic study, EVERYONE. They are kind, they smile, they go out of their way...without, it seems, a thought that it could be done any other way. They have a very high standard of care at this practice and Dr. Daitch exemplifies it. He moved his schedule around to be able to do my procedures, he sat and listened to my concerns, he created realistic expectations, his scheduler returned my 8 messages about my sling procedure. Best of all - I've had a great result from my surgeries and my quality of life has been improved. Seriously - don't pass Urology Associates and Dr. Daitch up. They're the best.

|  Excellent Urologist  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2013

I have a patient of Dr. Daitch for years. He has helped me with infertility issues, prostate issues and even kidney stones. I can't say enough about him, he is an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend him. He is a Harvard educated doctor and it shows!

|  Excellent Urologist  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2010

My husband and I were recommend to go see Dr. Daitch after getting a male factor infertility diagnosis. My husband became a patient there we would both highly recommend him to anyone struggling with any male factor infertility issues. Dr. Daitch has always been courteous, respectful and has a positive personality. He is very knowledgeable at what he does and is willing to give treatments a try to help you.

|  show details
Oct 30th, 2010

I have spent a lot of money but my condition has only been getting worse. The doctor is interested only in his own personal profit rather than the well-being of patients.

|  OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2010

TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN IN DETAIL YOUR DIAGNOSIS AND THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO YOU.