Dr. James Dambrogio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Dambrogio?

Depression

Depression

Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.

Have you seen Dr. James Dambrogio?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2015

Good dr.

June 19th, 2015

everyone got messed up

Two years ago I went to Dr Dambrogio ( Doc ). It was a dream come true. I have several painful conditions. He certainly was not afraid of prescribing powerful pain killers that he instructed me to take around the clock. I was totally happy. Then he retired. Many pain clinics have denied seeing me simply for the fact I was his patient. They told meDoc overprescribed and would not help me in any way. They. told me that I would be too much of a liability because I took too many narcotics and I will be going through withdrawal. Now I'm screwed. I cant find another clinic willing to take me as a patient. I have been weaning myself off of what I was taking but other clinics dont believe it. So now I'm sick and hurting. I am in a terrible position now. My pcp wont even prescribe anything even close to what I am used too. He gave everyone a list of doctors that turned out worthless. He made it sound like it would not be a problem finding another doctor. Well it's a huge problem. I have a few friends that saw Doc every month. They are all in the same position. I guess we will all end up in the hospital because of our addictions now.

May 14th, 2015

I cannot get a referral to another doctor I need a referral fom dr dambrogio and returwhat am I supposed to do?n to work slip. every where I called they said they couldn't help me!

April 29th, 2015

To a wonderful man and great doctor

Let me start by saying if I would never met (doc) I still would not be able to walk. I was in a truck accident were I suffered broken neck ,back broke 3 places and two broken ankles threw out the years laid in bed pure agony not being able walk right and wife and kids always helping me get up lay down. Now I have recently been diagnosis with auto immune joint disease were every joint in my body is blowing apart when went other doctors it was same old noise not only did doc write the medications he also ordered the right test and therapy for me I've been a patient of his over ten years and believe me I would be bed ridden wasn't for him Thank you (doc) from me and my family for all you and your staff has done for me your truly were a God send to me . So enjoy your retirement and once again not only great doctor and compassionate man who change my life Thank You

February 12th, 2015

Most Compassionate and caring perso

February 12th, 2014

two thumbs up !!

doc has always treated me good..he has drug strict drug screening of patients which is understandable..the people complaining and writing bad reviews about doc are the ones that can,t comply for one reason or another. its like they want to ge.t even by writing a bad review..people die because they abused there meds,wither there relatives and friends want to believe it or not...otherwise all docs patients including myself would be dropping over.. i have been a patient for 12 yrs. if not for doctor dambrogio i would b a very miserable person..considering doc is the only one to have the balls to write the type and amount of meds that i need..anyone with true pain knows u build a tolerance to these meds very quickly..doc adjusts for that but know one wants to take this fact into consideration when they are crucifying doc for doing this.also thank-u for the therapy sessions the massage therapy,,the TENS UNIT,the waterbed therapy all of which are non-narcotic but also help with my pain.two thumbs up doc !!!!

December 23rd, 2010

Brilliant doctor, can handle very complex cases, knows marketing BS from real science and he sticks to real science

I saw Dr. Damrogio when I was incredibly sick, from some sort of autoimmune disease. The diagnostics would bore everyone, but I live in NYC and had been to every top NYC doctor and hospital including "the real Dr. House" as featured on discovery channel. I spent two days in Yale New Haven Medical Center, Had surgery at John's Hopkins...and the list goes on. I had a horrible down turn and went to a place called 'Patient's Medical' in Manhatten, its a very well known, expensive, celeb. spotting central, but very good integrative medicine practice. I saw them 2 times and they were on the right track. Then, due to crazy circumstances, I ended up in Ohio. My father is a brilliant physician and when I told him about the treatments I needed to continue, he said Dr. Dambrogio was the one to see. And he was right! Dr. Dambrogio took a very long and detailed history. He also explained things (I am a scientist so I loved this!) He is incredibly knowledgeable! Wow. And he cares about patients not profit. He picks and chooses every single supplement and only uses the best. He even pointed out some not so great aspects of the NYC mega practice I had been seeing. Seriously, its a 5 hour drive from NYC, I am staying here for treatment for now. I am so much better, a different person, he has truly changed my life and I thought no one could help. I am organizing trips from NYC as everyone wants to see him....he is the best!

June 14th, 2010

NOT AFRAID TO PERSCRIBE WHAT YOU NEED!!!!

AFTER YEARS OF TRYING TO FIND A DOCTOR WHO UNDERSTOOD THE TYPE OF PAIN I AM HAVING, WHAT TYPE OF MEDS I NEEDED TO TAKE CARE OF THE PAIN PROPERLY,AND HOW MUCH IS THE PROPER DOSE,I FINALLY FOUND HIM IN DR. DAMBROGIO...HE HAS ALWAYS GIVEN ME THE AMOUNT OF MEDICINE NEEDED TO TAKE CARE OF MY PAIN...ALSO PUT ME IN PHYSICAL THERAPY,MASSAGE THERAPY,SUPPLIED ME WITH A TENS UNIT,BACK BRACES,AND ORDERED MRI'S WHEN NEEDED,THEN SENT ME TO THE PROPER SURGEON SO THAT MY PAIN ISSUES COULD BE DELT WITH PROPERLY.. I THINK THESE PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT DR. DAMBROGIO ARE JUST A BUNCH OF DRUG ADDICTS LOOKING TO GET "HIGH" RATHER THAN RELIEF FOR THERE PAIN SYMPTOMS...I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TREATED WELL BY "DOC" AND BY HIS STAFF WHO HAS NOT ONLY ONE BUT 3 RN'S WORKING THERE...I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. DAMBROGIO TO ANYONE WHO IS HAVING SEVERE PAIN ISSUES... THANKS DOC JIM

June 14th, 2010

My beloved Mother died at this man's hands!

A coroner report was just released in respect to a death of a patient of this man, my mom, a 59 year old RN and a overall wonderful person who was full of medical, biblical, and political knowledge! What did the coroner rule as her cause of death, when she was taking her medication as prescribed? ACUTE OXYCODONE INTOXICATION! The ruling says this was accidental, as her liver was not functioning properly and the over medicated state which Mr. Dambrogio put her in on a daily basis for the 8 years he treated her killed her! She was beloved to all who knew her, including myself, my siblings, my dad, and her sister, and so many others! Would it have been such a terribly time consuming procedure to have demanded that my mom go via prescription for a liver enzyme blood test done? It is astounding to me that money is worth so much more than the lives of people who trust and believe in you "Doctor"!

March 9th, 2010

worst money grubbing jerk in the state!

Lost his license due to There is not one RN on his staff. He said once while I was in a waiting room and forgot about for the 10th time in the 3 years time I trusted this man, " If they have the money, I have the time!", I should have walked out then, however I felt as though my options were limited and I stayed until I found out he'd lost his license prior to child support issues, to prescribe schedule II medications for 3years! I know friends of his personal friends who've told me how crooked he is, he cares only about money, his whole family works for him trying to sell liturature on his own website, and diet foods to people when he is no role model when it comes to a diet! I confronted him about his sketchy history with the Ohio Board of Medicine and he released me as a patient due to "non-compliance" to our agreement and went on to not comply with his side of the agreement and left me to suffer in pain but also withdrawl symptoms becoming so severe that I may need to admit myself into a rehabilitation program. This was all dictated to me by his secretary, due to the fact that he would not see me to explain WHY I had been released and it was suggested "due to my medical condition" he,"advises me to seek care from another physician", I suppose he's innept to take care of me after taking my $100 cash every 21days for 3 years. I was also made to pay him for the last 2 weeks prescriptions he wrote me upon discharging me, not 30 days worth as stated in his contract which we both signed with witnesses, he wouldn't see me, nor would a nurse, as I had a bad infection, and his mission statement you must sign also says, " this is not a cash for pills program" it sure seemed like it to me when I wasn't given reason or consultation about what to do next even a referral to another physician would be the professional route.. I just wanted to know, and felt I had a right to know why he'd been sanctioned by the Board of Medicine in Ohio being that he was treating me for pain management... Since reading about his troubles obeying the rules of sceduled medicication, confronting him in inquiry, and being discharged- I've learned that he over prescribed and caused my friend's fathers death. I do need a new doctor still and am still strugging with pain and withdrawl symptoms which he is also supposed to prescribe until another physician is found, but broke his end of the contract and still has not given me the reason why I've been discharged!

February 8th, 2010