A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James D'Amico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 70 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. D'Amico has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Charles D'Amico DO is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. D'Amico practice?
- Dr. James D'Amico has 2 office locations.
Dr. James D'Amico practices Internal Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Internists.