Dr. James Damico DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 21st, 2015
The best
The best PCP we ever had. Took care of my husband and myself, our kids, and now grandkids. I. read the review below and had to respond. Obviously a disgruntled nurse with poor spelling skills, mental issues and an ax to grind.

July 16th, 2015
Karma
I had the disadvantage to have worked with this Dr. I was a nurse in the facility he directed. Myself and all the other nurses were beside ourselves by the way he spoke of his residents and the lack of compassion for the elderly. He was blunt and errogant. The families often asked when he would actually visit their family member and why he never did anything for them. Just prior to leaving several families had switched Drs. Kennedy Health System actually allowed this behavior and terminated me because of his doing. I had been warned not to get involved but patient care was my first priority. I could not just sit back and not say anything. He since has left kennedy. .my boss quit because of how unfair the facility was and recently administration was fired. I have been wrongly banned from the entire health system because of the ego of one doctor. I must say however, i am much happier now.

April 21st, 2012
Wonderful Physician
Dr. James D'Amico is a wonderful physician, I would change health plans before I changed doctors. He takes the time to review your circumstances and coordinates care with the patient. I always have his full attention when in the office with him. He will go the extra mile whenever necessary. I highly recommend him as a physician and as an overall nice man.

March 30th, 2012
staff is terrible
The staff at this office is terrible. They are rude! I had to get a referral to a specialist and after being assured that the referral was in the system-still had to call while at the specialist-for them to put one into the system. Then they were rude to me-for their mistake. I have also been put on hold at the office for very long periods of time. There are too many people working in the office for the hold time! Terrible experience. I need to find myself a new PCP

June 5th, 2016