A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dantoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dantoni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dantoni, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dantoni graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dantoni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dantoni MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Dantoni practice?
- Dr. James Dantoni has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Dantoni practices Family Medicine near Prairieville, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Gonzales, LA and Baton Rouge, LA.
See Prairieville Primary Care Doctors.