Dr. James Darragh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Darragh?

January 12th, 2016

Found him not to be dependable

I went to Dr. Darragh for 17 years and wrote a glowing review for him. I thought I had received good medical treatment from him and I had a couple of serious illnesses, one a surgery another a heart problem and he sent me to a cardiologist at UA and he sent me to other specialists. Then in 2013, he changed and became indifferent. He didn't return my calls when I was sick. I had to go elsewhere for medical treatment. He gave me no explanation. I was so disappointed, I wrote him a letter asking for medical treatment. He did not answer. He may be a good internist, but he was not reliable.

November 1st, 2013

best of show

I have been exceptionally cared for by this man...I consider myself lucky to have been his patient...

August 13th, 2012

The best internist

Dr. Darragh is the best!He listens, he cares and he knows the answers. He is not a pill pusher. While many internists seem to be extensions of the pharmaceutical salesman, Dr. Darragh is not, he knows the best treatments for a condition and the treatment often may not be pills or surgery. I have gone to him for about 17 years and I have complete comfidence in him.The only drawback is he does not see his patients in the hospital and it is hard for a new patient to get an appointment as his practice is full. I agree with the patient here who said he is one of the best doctors in the country.

January 22nd, 2011

Dr. Darragh is the best

He is the best internist I have had as a primary. He is knowledgeable, kind, extremely thorough and empathetic -- which is difficult to find. He is a superb clinician.

August 23rd, 2010

I found Dr. Darragh accidentally when I needed to be seen and my PCP had left the practice. What a great accident! I just can't say enough about Dr. Darragh. He is so easy to talk to, he actually listens and he never makes me feel like he's rushed. In addition to having a fabulous bedside manner, he's a fantastic doctor! I am so happy to have found him.

May 29th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

Not just one of the best in Tucson but one of the best in the country. He is a human encyclopedia.

December 20th, 2016