A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Daughtry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Daughtry, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Daughtry graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daughtry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Daughtry MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Daughtry practice?
- Dr. James Daughtry has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Daughtry practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL.
See Miami Urologists.