A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Daughtry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daughtry
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Daughtry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Daughtry, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Daughtry graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daughtry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Daughtry MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Daughtry practice?
- Dr. James Daughtry has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Daughtry practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL.
See Miami Urologists.