A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dauphin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dauphin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dauphin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dauphin graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Dauphin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Hospital Parkersburg
- Healthsouth Western Hills Regional Rehab
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Madison Dauphin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Dauphin practice?
- Dr. James Dauphin has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Dauphin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Parkersburg, WV.
See Parkersburg Orthopedic Surgeons.