A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dauphin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dauphin
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Dauphin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dauphin graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Dauphin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Hospital Parkersburg
- Healthsouth Western Hills Regional Rehab
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Madison Dauphin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Dauphin practice?
- Dr. James Dauphin has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Dauphin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Parkersburg, WV.
See Parkersburg Orthopedic Surgeons.