A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. David
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. David Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James David, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. David has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James K David MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James K. David practice?
- Dr. James David has 2 office locations.
Dr. James David practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.