A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. David
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. David Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James David, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. David has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James K David MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James K. David practice?
- Dr. James David has 2 office locations.
Dr. James David practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.