A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James David is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. David
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. David Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James David, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. David has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James David practice?
- Dr. James David has 1 office location.
Dr. James David practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.